Junior Marketer / 100%
Ayaltis, a specialised alternative investment management advisor is looking for an outstanding person to strengthen the company as Junior Marketer.
- Provide marketing support by managing schedules, preparing for client meetings, answering phone calls and assist with maintenance and updates of records in the CRM application.
- Update regular marketing materials (factsheets, presentations, DDQs, monthly reports, website, etc.)
- Support organisation of internal and external events by preparing invitations, keeping track of participant lists, etc.
- Provide support in all sort of administrative tasks for the marketing team and corporate services
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Previous work experience within a marketing team of an asset management or investment consulting firm preferable.
- Knowledge of alternative or UCITS fund products and structures would be an advantage.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Self-motivated, out-going, intuitive and pro-active approach.
- Team-oriented mentality and open personality.
- Good IT skills: MS Office/365, Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement/CRM. SharePoint and programming skills are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English is a must, additional languages a plus
As soon as possible
If you think this role is for you, please fill in the form below and upload you CV and we will get back to you within the next business day.