We are seeking a suitable person to fill the role of Fund Management Operations & Risk Manager.
As a key member of our team, you will work closely with our business partners and have a significant degree of responsibility, exposure, and growth opportunities. The position will report to the CEO/CRO and you will be responsible for working on the day-to-day operations of several hedge fund products.
Ayaltis is a leading fund of hedge funds manager, based a 5-minute tram ride from Zurich HB, looking for a skilled Fund Management Operations & Risk Managerto join our team.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations, data management, shadow booking
- Monitor cashflows and foreign currency exposures
- Work with and assist the research team in interactions with the custodian on items related to regular and ad hoc cash flows, opening or closing of bank accounts, regulatory filings, and other operational matters.
- Assist in performance reporting and fee analysis
- Assist with regular performance reporting and reporting reconciliation as needed, coordinating with administrators and paying agents of the hedge funds to ensure suitable and timely levels of detail are provided to enable appropriate fiduciary oversight of the assets.
- Coordinate reporting and valuation of the hedge funds products with the custodian and other avenues as appropriate through regular discussions with transfer agents and other operational teams.
- Preparing risk management reports for internal risk & compliance review
- Report directly to the management and the Board of Directors on risk related issues
- Minimum 5 years of investment operations, accounting or financial reporting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Competence across the Microsoft Office Suite including significant experience with Excel and Word.
- Fluent English
- Advanced Knowledge of hedge fund due diligence, operational and legal
- Hands-on knowledge of FX risk, operational risk and risk reporting
- Familiar with Hedge Fund and FoHF accounting
- Good knowledge of the legal framework in which Hedge Funds operate
- Experience with UCITS funds
- Ability to read and analyze Hedge Fund legal documents
- Meticulous attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Ability to evaluate and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data.
- Motivated self-starter and problem-solver with a demonstrated track record of producing high quality deliverables on tight deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to juggle multiple tasks, respond to changing priorities, and contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Collegial and collaborative attitude; able to work effectively in a diverse team.
If you believe you qualify for this position we would be very interested in talking to you. Please fill in the form below we will respond to you within 1 business day.
Additionally, please browse our website, which provides further information regarding the Ayaltis strategy, team and other important downloadable information on our products.