We are always on the lookout for professionals with a history in financial investments and specifically, the hedge fund world.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge and experience and are interested in the challenge of working in a fast growing and focused fund of hedge funds company, then please email us your resume along with a brief outline of your current status and availability.
The email address to send your information to is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you posses any of the following attributes, you are invited to apply for the role of Risk Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the financial industry, preferably in the Asset Management area (asset manager and/or funds).
- University education with a degree in economics or law.
- Proficiency in fund operation and fund accounting.
- Sound legal & compliance experience.
- Knowledge of Swiss Financial Market regulation, SFAMA guidelines and code of conduct, European fund regulation such as AIFMD, UCITS and relevant securities and other relevant international rules and regulations.
- Solid knowledge of operational risk management and internal control management skills.
- Risk and control experience and knowledge according to a financial institutions risk profile.
- Knowledge of mechanisms, tools and main functionality of operational risk management IT requirements.
- Experience in work with risk data; basic knowledge of HF strategies.
- Excellent (written and spoken) command of English and German.
- Advanced MS Office skills, knowledge of SQL is an advantage.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work autonomously.
- A self-managed, intuitive and pro-active approach.
- A team-oriented mentality.
- Trustworthy and credible.
- Very precise and rigorous in the execution of tasks.