We are always on the lookout for professionals with a history in financial investments and specifically, the hedge fund world.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge and experience and are interested in the challenge of working in a fast growing and focused fund of hedge funds company, then please fill in the form below with a brief outline of your current status and availability.
We are looking for a Junior Marketer:
- Provide marketing support by managing schedules, preparing client meetings, answering phone calls, etc.
- Handle external correspondence and assist in regular updates of marketing material for presentations and the company website.
- Help organise events by preparing invitations, keeping track of participant lists, etc.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Close working relation within the marketing and research teams.
- Knowledge of the Asset Management industry. Alternative or UCITS funds knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Self-motivated, out-going, intuitive and pro-active approach.
- Team-oriented mentality and open personality
- Good IT skills: MS Office/365, Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement/CRM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- German mother tongue and fluent English. Additional languages a plus.
- Based in or willingness to relocate to Zürich.
As soon as possible
We are looking for a junior Operations Specialist to join our team.
You will work in the operations/administrative department and provide support to Ayaltis’ staff in all areas of back-office.
The role requires:
- to provide administrative support to all team members and be the first point of contact for external and internal partners;
- to file and archive (mainly electronically) documents;
- to assist the Risk Managers in their interaction with counterparties (custodian banks and administrators) and various projects to increase operational efficiency.
As soon as possible