Ayaltis Funds Nominated for More Awards
The Ayaltis team is very proud to announce the nominations for the HFM Week European Hedge Fund Performance Awards, taking place on April 25, 2013 in London.
Our funds are nominated in the following categories:
- Fund of Hedge Funds specialist below USD 500m – Areca Value Discovery Fund
- Fund of Hedge Funds long-term performance 3 years – Areca Value Discovery Fund
- Fund of Hedge Funds newcomer – Acantias Offshore Fund
Areca Value Discovery – up 4.79% net in USD for 2013
The Areca Value Discovery fund ended the month of April 2013 with a positive performance estimate of +1.12% for the USD Class, bringing the YTD 2013 performance to +4.79% in USD. The CHF Class ended April at 1.07% (YTD 2013 +4.64%) and the EUR Class at 1.10% (YTD 2013 +4.64%).
Ayaltis – Award Winning Funds
Since our launch in 2008, our funds have been nominated for seven industry awards and have won four for superior risk-adjusted returns.
- 2013 – Winner - ”2013 International Hedge Fund Award – Swiss Fund of Hedge Funds Advisor – Fixed Income & Credit Opportunities”
- 2012 – Winner - “Best FoHF Niche Strategies over 1 year” , “Best FoHF Niche Strategies over 3 Year” from the BANCO Swiss Hedge Funds Awards 2012.
- 2011 – Winner - “Best sub-100mio USD FoHF” at the Hedge Fund Review’s 10th Annual European Fund of Hedge Funds Awards 2011.
Ayaltis received A-rating from hedgegate
In the December 2012 Performance Rating Report provided by hedgegate, the Areca Value Discovery Fund received the highest rating, meaning our fund belongs to the best 10% relative to the Swiss FoHF Universe. This rating rewards our continuing efforts to deliver superior risk-adjusted performance.